Installation of Siedle Systems in New York City
Siedle is a leading communication technology company in the worldwide intercom and access control markets. Siedle provides first rate intercom and access control systems to not only commercial and industrial buildings, but also to the rapidly growing challenges of residential buildings.
Since the invention of the intercom system, Siedle has remained determined to stay on the cusp of the cutting age with intercom systems. Constantly striving for and achieving continuous improvement and enhancement, Siedle is a leader in its class.
Siedle’s sleek intercom designs create non-intrusive, elegant systems that blend into the existing space. The simplicity of design creates high-end functionality and ease for all users. Offering audio and video solutions for indoor and outdoor spaces, Siedle is a top choice for a wide-range of security needs.
Siedle’s audio door station intercom systems offer top quality performance for the classic intercom. The basis for all door communication, the Siedle audio door station intercom system offers hearing, speaking, and remote door release features. Siedle audio door station intercom systems come in four varieties:
Siedle’s video door station systems take the security offered in audio door stations a step further by allowing visitors to be visually identified before access is granted. The Siedle video door station system offers seeing, speaking, hearing, and remote door release features.
Siedle audio and video systems come in four varieties:
Audio indoor stations from Siedle come in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit the needs of any taste. Systems come classical with a receiver or via a hands free unit. Variations include:
- The Vario series, which offers customizable design and far-ranging functionality for a variety of needs.
- The steel-series, classically Siedle with its clear-cut, elegant style. The steel series adds security while maintaining – or adding – a touch of elegance to a space.
- The classis series, created out of solid metal and brass, is a contemporary take on a classic door station. The classic series offers a metal panel with a loudspeaker and state-of-the-art design and material finish.
- Compact sets offer the same classic quality that users know and love from Siedle with a simple, compact interface that functions with an uncomplicated, accessible phone.
Video indoor stations from Siedle create a visual link to the door and allow for the clarity and ease of seeing rather than hearing. Video indoor stations come in a variety of versions including:
- Standard: the standard phone intercom system is the basis for strong communication. The system signals door calls and has door-distinguishing capabilities. Customizable light switch settings and call tone volume make the standard system flexible to fit specific needs.
- Deluxe: Moving beyond the standard, the deluxe system offers up to eight buttons to address more discerning security requirements. Turning the in-house phone into a security control center, the buttons on the deluxe edition can address up to fourteen individual switching and control options.
- Tabletop: All Siedle indoor stations are also available in tabletop designs as an alternative to wall mounting.
- In-House Telephone Systems: Using a specially created in-house telephone, the image appears on the phone and the receiver allows for speaking, listening, and door access.
- Hands-free Telephone: Mounted on a wall for easy access, this option allows for a face-to-face conversation with a visitor prior to granting entry.
- Siedlescope: Freedom is yours with Siedlescope, a cutting-edge unique design that puts your video interface on a cordless device. Wherever you are in your home or space, Siedlescope is with you, allowing for instant security monitoring.
- Doorcom IP Network: With the Doorcom IP network, video intercom systems are connected directly to your PC, allowing for video surveillance, door release, switch functions, and status messages. No phone receivers are required.
Please contact us for quotation or support. Our security consultants will help you design the right security solution.